Friday, September 10, 2004

Update

Austria is on for sure- got confirmation from PPARC that they were okay with it. So that's 12th-24th September. I can check-in online and print out my boarding pass... which is useful. I wonder whether there is internet access in the hotel... or tv! How will I cope without my Angel tapes?

I am moving to London on the 25th or 26th. The uncertainty with the date is that Dad and I want to see the final round of Touring Cars (go Huffy!*) at Donnington (near Nottingham I think). That would be Sunday. But we haven't got anything organised as yet- our contact hasn't got us any tickets. Shame. So it's still up in the air about what my plans are that weekend. I would prefer to move to London on Sunday if the touring cars are off as that means I get a little break between "school" and my phd (which starts on the 28th). And my mum can do my laundry.

I am beginning to fear that I will need a mobile... My supervisor may need me to have one as he is always galavanting around the world and will need to keep in touch. So er... email me for a number if you want one but on the whole if I get a phone, I won't be using it socially.

* sorry- I sound too excited. That should be "do fairly well, Robert Huff. Hurrah".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home