Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Life Update

I sent off my tenancy agreement for a room in college. Well, a few minutes walk from college. For my new address, email me. It is post-grad accommodation for 120 people, divided into flats shared between 6. There is a common room with tv and papers so I am happy. Problem is, I have to move in on the 19th and I won't be in the country on the 19th.

You won't be in the country? (I hear you cry). No, I should be in Austria. I say should because I haven't had confirmation or instructions or anything! Nevermind. Let's hope it works out. I should be there on a twelve day course learning about Accelerator Physics. Fingers crossed.

Other than that... I got confirmation of my PPARC funding. It's a nice and healthy amount of cash.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home