Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dates

Sorted my July flights-wise today. Phew. Need to do a train from Paris to Grenoble as well but that can wait until I catch my breath I think.

4th to 14th July - Tunbridge Wells
15th to 24th July - Krakow (EPS HEP Conference)
25th July to 14th August - Grenoble
15th August to 18th August - Edinburgh

Bit unsure what is happening on the 19th. I could be going to France or... not. But I should be in Quend which is north France from 21st to 28th August and then back in Grenoble for the whole of September.

When term starts, I may move back to Oxford but I haven't discussed this with anyone yet. Things are a bit up in the air at the moment with regards to the experiment and funding.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Emano said...

I never imagined that a career in science would involve so much traveling. Do you like that?

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger keppet said...

During my phd I would rarely have a month in one place. Compared to that, I have been incredibly static of late and it has been driving me nuts. I think I would prefer one trip for every 6-8 weeks. Unfortunately I can't seem to get that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home