Saturday, January 31, 2009

2 more years, 119 more dedicated threads of 100 emails each

Or sometimes 99.

So, as a follow up to this entry, here are the email thread titles from the past two years. And if you can spot all the references, you are insane.


Personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon.
Seize the moment, 'cause tomorrow you might be dead
Aye aye, good girl, prostate probe and no jelly!
The kind of woolly-headed liberal thinking that leads to being eaten.
Macaroni and cheese: It's what Americans eat when they want to commit suicide slowly.
Stop saying the things I say to you!
Make sure Fluffy's getting enough love
Quirky, but there it is
You try chatting with a cranky hamburger
D'you know, I once hit a bloke for speaking French
... and a sinister need for carrots.
Which one of your sorry friends has telekinesis?
I'm here to kill you, not to judge you.
As nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot
We're your arch-nemesises...ses.
I'm not just a sex goddess, you know.
He's completely insane... and a bit magnificent.
Handcuffed to a serial contrarian
Damsons in distress
Dysfunctional
We can't run, that would be wrong. Could we hide?
Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh... now die!
There's four directions on this map but you're only going one way.
Dude, did I say "harsh your melon"?
Blah blah polysyllabic blah.
I am happy drinking my own internal milk
Alright, so I bounce
Jelly baby?
Ooh you public menace
You can't rule the world in hiding. You've got to come out on the balcony sometimes and wave a tentacle.
Our rats are low.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.
Voldy's gone mouldy
I'm good and pure and science turns me on
Oh jealous would involve piano wire
Perhaps a little kara-tay technique will put you in your place
Nothing like a monk with a grudge
There's a hole in the world. Feels like we ought to have known.
Anyone needs me, I'll be in the supply closet eating sugar packets.
A bitca?
Chuck your boyfriend, have a sandwich
Bite Me
Toilet Snorkel
I'm dead inside!
Waffles lurking everywhere
A fulsome pair of funbags
You look like a fish when you talk
Making the world a weirder place
It's not my cow. It's a sheep with a pitchfork. Unfortunately, it goes quack.
Opaline towers as high as small moons. Glaciers that rippled with insensate lust.
Covering your tracks with the judicial application of bacon and beans.
That is salt in the wound for poor Mr Muggles.
Ennui is the new gunk
I'm not a cargo jet, Parkman!
Hello, square one, nice to see you again.
Fair play to you, not many men can carry off a decorative vegetable.
Have you killed many people?
They were just out to get me because I threatened to kill them.
All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.
I surrender to Destiny.
The Devil Wears Primark
You never want to be on time for a ritual, the chanting, the blood rites... they go on.
Yes sir, Captain Tightpants.
The absence of balloon animals.
I retract my pachyderm
I'm 'aving hoops.
I always say there's a time to take off the noose and put on the kettle.
We could release a single.
So large that other smaller breasts will want to orbit them
I'll take away your bucket
I rarely wear clothes indoors. Hope that's cool.
Tinker, tailor, soldier, twat.
You can't prune a tree with a shotgun.
It's a cunning plan actually.
My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
-- Suicide by paint, inadvisability of --
You were my favourite construct
P.P.S. I can kill you with my brain
Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
Anyone notice a battle with your alter ego going on here?
Are you my mummy?
A Blessed in disguise
Clearly she's disturbed. I mean... clearly.
Oh my god! What can it be? We're all doomed! Who's flying this thing?!
You were all backlit and evil-smoking like that guy on the X-Files
The day he gets hit by a bus, I believe in God again.
Politics is the only thing more boring than blood samples
What's up with that frakking gimble?
That's a Dundee Cake and five Macaroons. And your target is... Toad-in-the-hole.
Now that you mention it, I have started bottling my own urine.
I love you so much, I almost forgot to brood!
The Hammer is my penis.
If god asks, I was with you
We totally had sex.
There is nothing either good or bad...
I'm very seldom naughty.
Since Angel lost his soul, he's regained his sense of whimsy
Not Everything is Significant
If you're not a friggin' tard, you will prevail
Now he must check the time whenever he wishes to copulate.
I trust you. Well, more than three gun-toting maniacs, at any rate.
Who brings a T-Rex to a vamp battle?
If a vampire offers you soup, what does it mean?
No, not the hair! Never the hair!
I think I've figured out how to steer by gesturing emphatically.
Inappropriate Touching!
I know she can't type or file. Until today I had some hope regarding the phone.
I'm a submarine!
I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn.
OMG LOL ROTFLMAO WTM I finally got a tuba!!!!!
Yes, yes and merrily we go. Reduce atmospheric nitrogen by 0.03%.
You think you know what's to come, what you are. You haven't even begun.
What a crazy random happenstance
Your powerful sexual chemistry is too distracting
You've seen one nova, you've seen 'em all.
So, angel's on top again?
It makes a noise. That's sonic, isn't it?
Spit goes "clink"
The small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting.
So I guess a pity frak's out of the question, then?
We've invaded Britain. LOL.

5 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Some of these would be good written in the pristine white snow...
And snowmen are rather good at carrying off decorative vegetables!

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i recognized three or four of those... quotes. err guess which ones? hehe

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger keppet said...

Umm... some of the whedonverse ones?

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'I'm not a cargo jet Parkman!' is from Heroes.
'Yes sir, Captain Tighpants' must be from Serenity but I don't remember if that the episodes or the movie.
'The hammer is my penis' is of course from Dr Horrible. (loved it)
'you've seen a nova, you've seen them all' was in Firefly too I suspect.

I'm pretty sure there's some quotes from Buffy or Angel and Veronica Mars as well but couldn't tell as I've mostly saw those in french.

:)

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger keppet said...

Well, you got three.

The nova line is from Battlestar Galactica. I am not sure which episode of Firefly had the tightpants line in it... It might have been Serenity. *shrugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home