Wednesday, January 31, 2007

2 years, 82 dedicated threads, over 9000 emails (ish I think)

Cheers
We do live in a fairytale
Mischief Managed
Dear Diary
Psychotic Life In Technicolor
Committee Monkey
Braid my hair and call me Pollyanna
A mite unpredictable
Let's go to work
Missives beyond our ken
Welcome to this grand illusion
Orders, answers to the questions of life and the occasional game of Travel Scrabble
Emails lurking everywhere
Electricity lies
Buns of Steel
Skulking. Professionally.
Oops
not awash with ambiguity
Bobbing along in our barrel
Very Arthur Dent
Self-flagellating Hypocrite Sluts
stick figures with tribal heritage
Utter nincompoops
Go Pirates!
I don't care if this throws the thread out I want to go to bed
One day in your memoirs, you'll describe me as inscrutable
Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones
Grr. Argh.
Finger Food?
Jasmine-scented Angelsnot
Love's Bitch
A major in dumb planning from Angel University
Death by Ood
Rudimentary Pulley System
Lemon Juice in Your Eyes
Mind-numbingly Useless
Scoffs at gravity
I don't believe "urgh" is the magic word
Must have been a huge cereal box
Don't give up probe
Moping at the Bronze
Did I leave the stove on?
*realises there is no email*
Continent-spanning Underground E-mail Network
At least you didn't dream about that guy with the cheese
I owe your village a goat
More popular than the Celestial Home Care Omnibus
Wake up and smell the psychosis
With power comes responsibility
We attack the Mayor with hummus
New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York
You like pain?
It must be bunnies
The government gave me bad hair
Nancy-boy hair-gel
Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt in your own home.
Girl needs an email
Cherry brioche and contraceptive paint
This could be a little more sonic...
I think this line's mostly filler
Madam Grouchy Carrot (and sidekick sus)
Your girlfriend is a toaster
livin' legend needs eggs
Defy the chicken
I swallowed a bug
Well, frak
Woof. In low tones of menace.
A moody forkful of eggs and b.
Let's go toaster shopping
skippet: the stand-up years
recommending inappropriate topiaries
She has had congress with the beast
This time it's personnel
With this ring, I thee bio-damp
I never could read your handwriting
Otherwise, they can't make a movie about it later
Easy-bake, Flop-a-palooza, Whoosh, Pop - I don't skulk.
My sister's a ship; we had a complicated childhood
Known by all and Sundry as Bertie and Gertie. Like some dashed musical act.
Hot and cold running interns
... the wild haggis romp
Always keep an eye out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's Patient

21 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

Oops, I was too ill to wander by here until now. But...um...yay. I think. Although the totals are worrying me, yes.

Those can't be in order, though, can they? They don't alternate correctly, I swear...I know once or twice we've named two in a row but there are quite a few. Hmm.

I don't care if this throws the thread out I want to go to bed

Heehee. Ahem.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger keppet said...

I am not sure if we were always so strict about it... I think I got everything. Check for yourself.

I really wondered about the other threads that were you, me and scared observer(s). They add to our count too... Oh plus some went over the thread limit and went into Re: titles for quite a while. So... I think it should be around 10 000 emails really.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

Egads.

Would it ever have happened if I hadn't on a whim decided I wanted gmail?

I think the scared observer contributes a maximum 5% of those threads...

Check for yourself.

...and I knew you were going to say that.

And then, what's more worrying, I actually did. Yup - I agree. *nods happily*

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger keppet said...

So would you say that it was free will or destiny... Could someone have predicted that you would decide to have gmail, I would respond and we would embark on this epic journey? Would that have taken away Choice or just reinforced its presence? And most importantly, was Wes sorry?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

F
A
R
S
C
A
P
E

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger keppet said...

Hee hee.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

...and was that a thought or an action?

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger keppet said...

It wasn't important so probably a thought. And you can't really prove it was intended and not self-projection.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger skittledog said...

But if it matches up completely with what my response would have been, then surely I can predict your every waking thought from now on?

Not your dreams. I'm not touching those with a barge pole.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger keppet said...

Oh that reminds me! Last night it was loosely based on the NY Hobbmeet. Except my parents were there in the appartment along with me, Amy, biped, Q, Em and daisy. I am not sure what happened to you... you were probably subsumed into Amy given what happened which was that I expected to spend the day touring NY with Amy and she just went off without me! I thought that was terribly rude and sulked while biped ordered my mum to do all the cleaning and then shouted at her for smelling (which she doesn't). My mum went off in a huff and was mugged in the middle of Manhatten. She chased the mugger and beat him up until she got her bag back. Yay my mum.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger skittledog said...

*looks around for barge pole*

Poor Amy.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger biped said...

recommending inappropriate topiaries is a rather good title.

And I would never tell your Mum she smelled. Even if she did. Which I am sure she doesn't.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger keppet said...

That title came from an article about Nathan Fillion being cast in Tim Minear's Drive:


The character is described in The Hollywood Reporter as "a charming, rogue landscaper who is coerced into joining the race to search for his wife, who has been abducted."

What the blazes is a rogue landscaper? Does that mean he recommends inappropriate topiaries? Or subverts the standard building permit process? Sadly, the trade paper offers no explanation. Thus, we like to think of him as the Jack Bauer of crabgrass.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

Also - what do you mean, biped? They are all good titles. Obviously.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger keppet said...

Did biped notice the one that quotes her?

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger biped said...

Quotes her?
It's not the nincompoop one, is it? I seem to use that word more often than the average person.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Heh heh heh heh heh... I think my favourite is 'I think this line's mostly filler' and 'At least you didn't dream about the guy with the cheese.'

You guys are so funny. I wish I was that cool.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

Hah. Um...thanks? Considering we're just quoting everything else in the known universe, though, I don't think we really deserve the compliment.

And it wasn't the nincompoops. It was something you said in Real Life, though, so it would be understandable had it slipped your mind.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger biped said...

pft. I hardly remember what I said half an hour ago, let alone what utterance past my lips last year.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

Heehee. It may also be that you no longer enjoy watching our insanity thread its way past you...

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger biped said...

You crazy? Observing the threading makes me feel sane, not to mention amused. But I wouldn't say that in case skippet's ego gets inflated, crushing both keppet and skits with its increased size which in turn would lead to the annihilation of the aforementioned skippet.

And 'past' should have been passed. My grammer seems to get worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home