Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Appendix

I forgot when Amy and I sat on sus until she said she loved me.
I forgot the bong and pole smoking lessons (er... lessons on what the words meant).
I forgot the laundry key (but that’s okay as the owner did too).
I forgot the luxurious baths with Lush bubbles (and the way I had to clean the bath before hand).
I forgot how I hugged Em when she lent Amazing Spider-man #535 to me. Twice.
I forgot prodding everyone.
And being prodded.
I forgot discovering who were the left and right biters.
I forgot my precious badge from Em that said "What would Myo do?"
I forgot to confess to her how I lost it within hours of being given it... and the heartbreak this caused me.
I forgot to mention the relief and pride I had with how much Amy was loved by all.
I forgot many pointless phone conversations and text messages.
I forgot siding with Q against sus with a Veronica Mars argument.
We all forgot the icecream in the apartment.

I forgot to thank everyone for their photographs that they shared.
I forgot to share the photographs that illustrate this diary. Here

Every event written here should be represented except for the Daily Show which of course had the You Tube links. Very few of the photos are mine. If I have wrongly attributed a photo, please correct me. Nothing seemed personal but if you wish me to remove a photo for any reason, I will do so. Some photos I just liked with little or no knowledge of what it was a photo of so there are a few random pictures in this otherwise chronological collection.

9 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

*grins* I think that is an excellent mini summary. Even if I hadn't read the rest, that lot would sum the holiday up for me I think. Highs and lows.

I forgot to mention that you and Amy sitting on me gave me bruises on the backs of my legs (we'd taken the cushion off the chair) for the rest of the week.

Round of applause for the Hobbling Holiday History, I think.

*claps*

*reconsiders*

*prods in an approving way*

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger keppet said...

"that lot would sum the holiday up for me"

What do you know about my long and luxurious baths?

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

That you disappeared for ages having it? And also that you had probably been planning it for months...when was the last time you had a bath?

Okay, maybe 'too much' would have sufficed as an answer.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger daisy said...

You reminded me that I have to mention the things that have so far been forgotten. Different things from what you've got - but now I can't remember what they were.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Emma said...

I forgot to confess to her how I lost it within hours of being given it... and the heartbreak this caused me.

Oh no! No no! That was a one of a kind badge that I carried all the way through Sweden... Sigh. I'll try and make you another one?

But yes, excellent summary. *grin* bob, I had so much fun on this trip! So many legendary moments. And people. Yay!

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applause

More applause

~prod, giggle~

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger keppet said...

"That was a one of a kind badge that I carried all the way through Sweden..."

I know I know... I was seriously upset. Wasn't I, skit? She can support me in this. It was lost between the W and the non-existant Ethiopian. Sigh. And I was too frightened to tell you within prodding distance (or even sitting distance).

I will suffer for my sins... I will only lose a new one knowing me.

And yes indeed, daisy should point out anything she remembers that has been forgotten... or something.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

Wasn't I, skit? She can support me in this.

She was indeed. I kept reminding her of the fact she'd lost it all through the rest of the holiday just to make her feel horrible.

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger academiannut said...

You're all heart, Skit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home