Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Death by Ood... I mean Shifts

Date       Type         People

7th         Swing        cc
10th      Owl            cc cs
11th       Day           pb cs
13th      Day            pb
              Swing        cs
14th      Owl            cc


Yikes. What a week. Okay, I personally only have three shifts but as the person running the experiment how can I not be present for the other ones? How on earth could cs and pb do anything without me? So that makes it a great triple shift, 24 hours of action spanning the 13th and 14th. I should complain and request we swap the swing with someone but I daresay I will be shouted down for the very good reason that once we have it set up to run the experiment, we should just keep on running.

I knew there had to be a reason my office had a sofa in it.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger skittledog said...

How on earth could cs and pb do anything without me?

pb will amuse himself swapping cables around, while cs will send her ghost to watch over it in her stead while she snoozes at home.

Ghost that goes stomp stomp in a metallic sort of way.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger biped said...

Does that translate into cc having a nervous breakdown at the end of the shift, strangling pb and the ghost of cs with one of the cables?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home