Friday, April 25, 2014

Pinot 677 clone

My efforts to set aside time to be "creative" were immediately... due to a very large glass of pinot noir.

Ah well. Better luck tomorrow maybe?

Briefly, said Pinot was a gift from an experimenter from UCLA who took a break from his science to squash grapes. He's someone that impresses me with his attitude towards science and scientists and the fact that he actually gave me not one but four bottles of wine, means a lot and I am not sure I earnt it.

Also briefly, the drinking is an attempt to survive the next month or so. I was pretty dry until the past week when I realised that maybe that was in fact the problem. There is, perhaps, a role for alcohol to play in life.

Though I should be careful not to turn into Jules with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home